Thursday, January 7, 2010

It is 2010 and Happy New Year to everybody.   To be totally honest I am glad to see the back of 2009.   It brought up alot of issues in my house but to look on the positive side we are all alot closer and stronger heading into 2010. Yesterday, I managed to take down the tree, which was practically on the floor anyway and packed all the santas and tinsel into boxes.   This didn't bother me in the slightest but OMG the dust!  The house was like a desert for most of the day.   I felt like roadrunner running from room to room with my polish and wipes.   Being 5 months pregnant I ended up on the floor at the end of the day with swollen feet and ankles, merry little Christmas to me.  So heading into 2010 I am full of excitement as baby no. 3 is due in May and I am feeling the excitement (finding out the sex tomorrow!!!)   Being married to a farmer we have had two babies since the 1st of January (calves of course) so it is an extremely busy time for him but we planned this baby with great detail not like our last, who was planned, but not really thought out. He was born in January during calving season so I was on my own with a 15 month old and a newborn with colic and me suffering from post natal depression and with no family around so I learned my lesson.
This year I plan on being gentle with myself. Yes, while everyone else has goals and are being very ambitious, I plan on being a bit on the lazy side.   So if that extra 2 stone piles on me, I shall look upon it like a comfort blanket and if the house starts looking shabby, I shall remind myself that I always loved that antique look anyway and if I start losing clients at my workplace, well, that will make alot more time for me to blog.   So here is to a happy and healthy 2010. It's a fabulous world, so lets put the troubles of 2009 behind us and move forward in unison.  Just remember ....
 Laugh and the world laughs with you. Cry and you cry with your girl(blog)friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment